Park Maitland accepts applications throughout the year and allows for mid-year transfers based on class availability. We recommend that students wishing to apply for the current school year contact our Admissions department to discuss specific grade level availability. Qualifications are based on academic performance, behavior, and class availability.
Applying to Park Maitland
- Schedule a tour of our campus and/or attend an Open House event
- Submit application form and $150 application fee
- Provide your child’s current school with the Transcript Release Form
- Share the K4-Grade 1 or Grade 2-6 teacher feedback form with your child’s current teacher
- Complete and return the Modification Inquiry Form
- Student visit to Park Maitland for a shadow day (Applicants to K-5 through 6th grade)
- Notification of acceptance/declination
We also require a copy of each student’s birth certificate, immunization records and proof of physical from a FL physician.
Park Maitland School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, or religious affiliation to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, or religious affiliation in administration of its educational and admission policies, or athletic and other school-administrated programs.
Please contact me with any questions, concerns, or if I can assist in any way. We can’t wait to meet you!
Ms. Kelsey Scott
Director of Admissions
407-647-3038 ext. 110